Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Gotta Fight . . . For Your Right . . .

to Paaar-ty!

Not really...you just have to be invited to multiple parties in one day. We had a weekend full of friends and parties! =)

Friday night Ashley and Sarah came over for a visit, and we ended up eating at Partners. It was fun, but I am really looking forward to our trip next weekend! We are going to Cottontail's, where we will probably spend way too much money on our sweet babies, and The Cheesecake Factory, where we will most definitely might indulge in a small piece of Heaven in the form of cheesecake!

Sweet girls...who are growing up way too fast!
Sarah decided she needed to play in the jumparoo, ha! :)
Ashley got in some baby time!

Saturday was party day!
Happy Birthday Hudson! We love you! :)
I'm really thinking Sarah needs a sibling...
Next up was Ensleigh's party...
she adores Luke and she's such a good little mommy!
Emma had a blast too...and she made a new friend!

After a long nap we headed to Oxford with Aunt Jana to do a little shopping. On Sunday we had a Bible study from the book of First John...it was really good. I was reminded of a powerful statement that comes from a children's song...Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so! I am so blessed!

When we got home E told me she wanted to sing a song for me...I

I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river in my soul!

1 comment:

DustyandBrooke said...

We are taking a girls' trip to Cottontail's Village, too! Maybe we'll see y'all there!