Sunday, November 21, 2010

Luke: The First Two Months

Since I didn't start this before Luke was born I thought I would recap the first two months in one post!

Luke - you have already brought so much joy into our lives! You are such a good baby, and we love watching you grow and change each day. Although some days I really wish I had a "pause" or "rewind" button to life I cannot wait to see the young man you will grow into. Always remember to put God first, and the rest will fall into place. We love you Luke Man!! :)

5 Days Old
Daddy & Luke - 1 Week Old
1 Week Old
Luke's First Real Bath - 8 Days Old
Not a happy camper...
Although I would MUCH rather him take a paci than
suck his thumb this picture is too sweet not to share!
Aww...
I know it looks like we tortured him, but I promise we didn't!
Finally...all finished, and we have a happy boy!
I am proud to report that this experience didn't
scar him, and he actually LOVES bathtime now!
Daddy & Luke watching UA vs. South Carolina
Sadly, UA lost 35-21 ending their 19 game winning streak!
Luke's first trip to church.
10 Days Old
Laying in Sissy's bed.
12 Days Old
PawPaw DeWayne came to meet Luke!
2 Weeks Old
2 Weeks Old
Luke's First Bottle
2 Weeks Old
3 Weeks Old
Big Smile!
Luke is finally starting to like his bouncy seat!
Sweet Little Cow!
Huh?
4 Weeks Old
5 Weeks Old
Luke finally meets "Maz"!
Uncle Josh came to meet Baby Luke too!
We love you Uncle Josh! :)
Big Sissy checking on Luke Man!
E insisted that Luke had a call! :)
6 Weeks Old
Watching Mickey Mouse in Mommy & Daddy's Bed
I do believe he is the "prettiest" boy I've ever seen!
This is the cradle Luke sleeps in. It has been through twelve children. My grandmother bought it for her children, and my dad refinished it when I was a baby. Emma and Luke are the third generation of babies to sleep in this bed! I hope one day their babies will sleep here too!
I love footed PJs!
We decided to try out the Bumbo seat.
He seems to like it...for a few minutes at a time anyway!
7 Weeks Old
E helps out while Mommy cooks supper!
Luke LOVES Emma's bean bag chair!
Maybe Santa will bring him one of his own...
in a different color, of course! :)

1 comment:

DustyandBrooke said...

He's so precious! I always thought Emma looked like her Daddy, but I can't tell who Luke looks like!