Monday, January 3, 2011

...and an ear infection to boot!

Yes, that's right...my 3 month old sweet baby boy has the flu and an ear infection to boot! Ugh! Maz stayed with him today, and when I called to check on him she said he was just restless and in pain. So...off to Dr. Ray's office we went. The verdict: an ear infection and amoxicillin! It looks like Luke Man will be at home the rest of the week, but of course I'm out of sick and personal leave so I will be begging for babysitters! :( 

I told Dr. Ray that the reason Luke was sick was because he didn't want his Mommy to go back to work...he wholeheartedly agreed! ;) As you can see in the picture below Luke has moved back into the bassinet in my room, which I informed Justin may be his permanent residence since we won't get to spend our days together anymore! He says he can stay until he gets better...we'll just play that by ear! ;) Don't you think he looks happy in there?
This Big Sister is the sweetest...she has been saying special prayers for her baby brother since he's been sick. Excuse the quality of this picture...I took it with my phone to send to her Daddy to tell him to hurry home!! :)
Maybe next week Luke will get to join Emma at Mrs. Elizabeth's!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Bless his heart! He really must not want you to go back to work!

DustyandBrooke said...

Poor baby!! I wish I had days that I could give you! There's nothing worse than a sick little baby! I say let him sleep in that bassinet until his feet hang out of it if you want!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Luke I am so sorry you are sick again. I sure hope you feel better soon. Hudson keeps asking me when his buddy Luke is going to start daycare. Hudson has been looking forward to hanging out with you all day everyday.

April said...

I sound crazy making two comments but it would never take it and then suddenly it took two. One day I will master this commenting stuff. Until then.....