Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Iced In

Well...we didn't get much snow, but we did get a ton of ice! You'll be happy to know, though, that we did not lose power! :) So we have basically been iced in for the last few days. We got a call this afternoon, and school has been cancelled tomorrow as well. I sure have enjoyed these last few days at home...and it will definitely be hard to leave the kids at daycare on Thursday (especially since it will be Luke's first day)! We have been really lazy, but I have gotten a few things done around the house.

Notice that paci in his hand! :)
I love footed PJs!
We actually had a pretty heavy snow this
morning, so E and I went outside to check it out!
Check out the icicles on the playhouse!
This afternoon I made a big pot of dumplings, and we
had company...which was nice, since we haven't seen
anybody outside of these four walls in a few days.
Y.U.M.M.Y!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

YUMMY! I love dumplings! And, I guess that is Chris and Amy's boys? That is the first time I have ever saw them. I didn't even know they had twins until I saw Justin in the dr's office one day. You had just found out that you were pregnant.

The Matthews Family said...

I love how the corner of your living room looks like mine!!! Toys, Toys, Toys!!!! Or should I say JUNK!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Glad you had snow fun and days off as well!!!!