We have had an exciting weekend here in the south...the mere mention of snow and ice sends everybody into a panic! I, too, ran to the store to get...milk and bread?...along with the other items on my weekly grocery list. Actually, I really wanted hamburger buns since "sloppy joes" are on this week's menu...but, of course, they were out! So it looks like we will be eating our sloppy joes on loaf bread this week. We really did need milk, because I couldn't imagine being homebound with E and no milk...not a good mix! I'm still at a loss as to why bread and milk are the first things to go when the weather gets bad though...milk sandwiches? :)
Luke - Mommy is so glad you are finally feeling better!
All ready for church...in the freezing cold!
We were so glad Ashley and Sarah came to church today!
It looks like Sarah and Karson had a big time in the nursery! :)
I think Mrs. Teresa and Luke had a big time too! :)
Sarah and Emma are having big girl talk! :)
What a sweet face!
We have been snuggling up this afternoon!
Some serious thinking goin' on!
Here is the view from our front door! I don't mind snow...I don't even mind ice...and I certainly don't mind a snow day and being homebound with my babies...but I'm praying we don't lose power! Only time will tell!!



2 comments:
I always wonder why people get milk and bread, too. I always use that "milk sandwich" phrase, too! Glad Luke is feeling better!
I always wonder the same thing...why milk and bread? Why not ice cream and cookies? Glad Luke is better...enjoy your time off...looks like we may be losing our spring off days!
Post a Comment